Janssen Engineering Group becomes a choice that comes at the foremost when you are looking for a PCB assembly contract manufacturer in the USA. When you partner with us, you get a complete package of contract manufacturing PCB assembly services including design, fabrication, and assembly. When our manufacturing and sourcing expertise is combined with Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout and fabrication capabilities, you can rest assured of consistent quality and quick turnaround. Our contract manufacturing PCB assembly services have been utilized to build simple consumer electronics to sophisticated military/defense products, among others. Consistent performance and adherence to standardized manufacturing procedures make us a reliable source for availing circuit board contract manufacturing services.
Circuit Board Contract Manufacturing Capabilities of Janssen Engineering Group
The best-in-class contract manufacturing capabilities and exceptional customer service enable us provide value-added services that helps speeding time-to-market capabilities of our clients. Being a leading circuit board contract manufacturer in the USA, we offer prototyping, mass production, and turnkey manufacturing services. Following are the capabilities we own when it comes to PCB assembly contract manufacturing:
- Types of PCBs provided: As a leading circuit board contract manufacturer in the USA, we can handle even your complicated double-sided, flexible, multilayer, silver through hole, gold plated through hole, combined (rigid and flexible), plated-through-hole, and single-sided, and up to 30 layers requirements effectively.
- Production Models: We leverage our state-of-the-art equipment and advanced knowledge to offer offshore, Just-In-Time and reverse engineering services.
- Materials of Construction: We, at Janssen Engineering Group, have skilled and highly knowledgeable engineers who possess sound knowledge of a wide range of PCB materials. This includes specialized materials for boards that are subjected to high temperature environments. A few amongst the materials that we commonly used at our facility include:
- Assembly Methods: Owing to our passion for innovation, years of experience, and inherent industry knowledge, the team here at Janssen Engineering Group has an expertise in varied assembly processes including automated assembly, hand insertion, hand soldering, SMT, among others.
- Inspection/Testing: Quality is uncompromised at Janssen Engineering Group when it comes to contract manufacturing PCB assembly services. To guarantee unsurpassed quality in PCB layout and fabrication services offering, we have a team of qualified personnel who check every stage of the production manually or using automated testing machines. Extensive testing and inspection procedures are performed to ensure product reliability and accuracy.
- Industry Standards: We have earned a great reputation as a premiere PCB assembly contract manufacturer delivering competitive solutions in compliance to the following standards.
- File Formats: Do you have a PCB design and wish to transform it into a final assembly. Then, we work on them as well. We accept your design files in AutoCAD (DWG) and Gerber formats.
At Janssen Engineering Group, we have adopted contract manufacturing processes, which are fine-tuned to meet all the requirements of customers. Backed by cutting-edge equipment, highest industry standards, and certifications, global supply chain platform, we are proud to offer full-service electronic circuit board contract manufacturing and assembly services to the following industries.
Being a fully integrated contract manufacturing PCB assembly services provider, we are committed to provide exceptional quality with a thorough understanding of industry standards and custom manufacturing requirements. Our competent engineering and manufacturing team helps many customers to improve their production cycle while reducing manufacturing time and costs.
Looking for a reliable circuit board contract manufacturer in the USA, then you are at the right place! To learn more about our options for PCB layout and fabrication capabilities, contact us at the earliest.