Do you have a brilliant product idea, but facing challenges to produce it in-house and bring it to the market within scheduled time? Or, are you a startup who doesn’t own lean production line, advanced equipment and skilled workforce to transform a design to a reality? Then your primary aim should be to find a reliable Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) company and striking a partnership with them at the earliest. By doing so, you will get benefited with high-quality products quickly and cost-effectively utilizing the best of services offered by EMSs. They design, assemble, produce, and test electronic components on behalf of OEM’s, thanks to their exceptional manufacturing and design capabilities. Although such companies play an important role in the Electronics value chain, most of us are not exactly aware of the range of services they offer to the OEM’s. This post discusses that topic in brief, what are the services offered by an Electronic Manufacturing Services company?
List of Services Offered by an Electronic Manufacturing Services Company
A qualified and professional Electronic Manufacturing Services provider will certainly assist you in numerous areas especially when you are into the business of producing electronic goods such as cell phones, telecommunications hardware, computers, and automobiles, among others. Many of today’s OEM’s choose to outsource most of their production activities to Electronic Manufacturing Services providers in order to complete their project on a timely basis by following stringent quality standards. The following are a few amongst the several services offered by an Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Company.
- Mechanical assembly, electromechanical assembly, and box build assembly services
- Electronics design, reverse engineering, turnkey manufacturing
- PCB assembly such as double-sided, flexible, multilayer, combined (rigid and flexible), plated-through-hole, and single-sided, and up to 30 layers in compliant with electronics assembly standards
- Cost optimization, supply chain management, and packaging.
- Custom plastic injection molding in ABS, Acrylic, Nylon, PEEK, Polycarbonate
- Tool building services
- Testing/inspection procedures in accordance with industry standards, such as IPC-A-600, CSA, UL, CE ETL, ISO, RoHS, and FCC, among others.
- Prototype builds in less turnaround time
- Troubleshooting, corrections, repairs, or improvements to an existing product
- Product redesign engineering services
Thus, Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) providers bring flexibility and speed to meet demanding deadlines of OEM’s in the aerospace, consumer electronics, manufacturing, medical, semiconductor, and instrumentation industries, among others.
By accepting a partnership from leading electronic contract manufacturers, you can overcome challenges you might have during the manufacturing operations. There are several EMS companies operating that claim to offer a multitude of quality services. Do not settle with anything less than the best. Choose the one who is well-established in the market, assures timely supplies, provides compliant products, and employs the latest technology to build your products. Janssen Engineering Group is one amongst the prominent Electronic Manufacturing Services providers who can fulfill any engineering complexity and requirements. The company works with small to medium size organizations and offers product development and custom manufacturing services.